• CEKOL ZW-04 is a plaster intended for filling cavities and levelling wall, ceiling and floor surfaces.
• The product is also used as a material for preparing floor underlay.
• It is a frost-resistant and waterproof mortar intended for use both inside and outside buildings.
• CEKOL ZW-04 can be used with underfloor heating systems.
• Maximum grain size is 3 mm.
• CEKOL ZW-04 is a factory-produced dry mixture of cement, mineral fillers, aggregate and modifying additives.
Preparation of the substrate
Remove residues of emulsion paint and oil paint and loose sand grains with a spatula. The substrate should be clean, compact and free of grease.
Strongly absorbing substrates should be primed with a deep-penetrating primer CEKOL DL-80.
Preparation of the mortar
Prepare the mortar by pouring 1 kg of the powder into 0.16-0.18 litre of water and thoroughly mixing.
Apply the mortar to the substrate with a trowel or smooth steel float. Layer thickness: 3 ÷ 50 mm. The mortar retains its properties for approx. 2 hours. If it thickens during this time, it should be thoroughly stirred again without adding more water. Coverage: approx. 1.8 kg/m2 for 1 mm of layer thickness. Work temperature: +5 ÷ +25 C.
After initial setting of the mortar the surface should be tightly covered with film or lightly moistened with water for a period of 3 to 5 days.
Tiles can be laid after approximately 48 hours (the curing time can be shortened). Floor coverings, parquet and panels can be installed after the mortar has totally dried. Drying time: approx. 1.5 mm of layer thickness per day.
- Meets requirements EN 13813 CT-C25-F5 Cement-based floor underlay, for use inside constructed features
- Proportions of the mixture 4 l to 4,5 l of water for 25 kg of dry powder
- The mortar retains its properties approx 2 hours
- Drying time approx. 1.5 mm of layer thickness per day
- Coverage approx. 1.8 kg/m²/mm of layer thickness
- Work temperature +5 ÷ +25˚C
- Reaction to fire A1
- Release of corrosive substances CT
- Compressive strength C25
- Flexural strength F5
- The product has a hygienic approval
- Storage in the original container, in a dry place