• CEKOL ZS-06 is a frost-resistant and waterproof mortar used for filling defects and smoothing surfaces of ceilings and walls, inside and outside buildings.
• The mortar can be applied to mineral surfaces made of bricks, concrete, gas concrete, as well as on cement and cement-lime plasters.
• The grain thickness should be max. 0.5 mm.
• It is a dry compound of white cement, white mineral fillers and modifiers.
Preparation of the substrate
Using a spatula, remove the remains of emulsion and oil paints, and loose grains of sand. The substrate should be clean, tight and free of grease.
Highly absorbent substrates should be primed with CEKOL DL-80 deep penetrating primer.
Preparation of the mortar
To prepare the plaster pour 1 kg of powder to 0.2 l of water (approx. 5 litres per a 25 kg bag) and mix thoroughly.
Application of the mortar
Apply the mortar to the prepared substrate, using a smooth trowel. Layer thickness 1 ÷ 10 mm. The product is ready for use immediately after mixing and retains its properties for about 2 hours. If the mixture thickens, mix it again but do not add water. Capacity: approx. 1.6 kg/m2/mm. Pot life: approx. 2 hours After initial hardening, the surface should be scoured just like cement-lime plaster. Temperature of application and substrate +5°C ÷ +25°C.
Freshly applied coat should be cared for just like other cement mortars. At the time of bonding, it should be protected against excessively fast drying, e.g. by gently spraying it with water.
- Meets requirements EN 998-1 GP CS IV W 1 Plastering mortar for general indoor and outdoor use
- Proportions of the mixture 0.20 l of water for 1 kg of dry powder
- Working temperature +5 ÷ +25˚C
- Capacity approx. 1.6 kg/m²/mm
- Pot life approx. 2 hours
- Water absorption ≤0.4 kg/m²min 0.5
- Compression strength ≥6 N/mm²
- Adhesion ≥0.5 N/mm², FP-b
- Vapour permeability coefficient (tabular value) 5/20
- Thermal conductivity coefficient (tabular value 0.47/0.54 W/mK
- Persistence: Loss in mass after freezing and thawing cycles ≤2%
- Reaction to fire A1
- The product has a hygienic approval
- Storage in the original container, in a dry place