Gypsum based building plaster for manual application
• CEKOL TR-49 is used for manual application of plasters in dry rooms of the relative air humidity up to 70%, on mineral substrates.
• CEKOL TR-49 is a mixture of synthetic gypsum, mineral fillers, lightweight aggregates and modifying additives.
Preparation of the substrate
Using a spatula, remove the remains of emulsion and oil paints, and loose grains of sand. The substrate should be clean, tight and free of grease.
Highly absorbent substrates should be primed with the CEKOL DL-80 GOLD Deep penetrating priming emulsion. Smooth surfaces and ceilings should be primed with the CEKOL GS-83 CONTACT preparation.
Preparation of the mortar
The package content (20 kg) should be poured into approx. 12 l of cold water and mixed thoroughly.
Fasten the corners and profiles (if used), then apply the plaster to the prepared substrate and preliminary even with an aluminium trowel. After partial hardening of the plaster, form the surfaces and angles. In the final stage of hardening, sprinkle with water, remove the slurry and smooth with a trowel. Do not plaster frozen surfaces and fresh concrete surfaces. Layer thickness 3-30 mm. Apply a single layer of plaster on ceilings. Plaster thickness on ceilings should not exceed 15 mm. Processing time ~2 h Capacity ~1 kg/m2/mm. Temperature of application and substrate: (+5 ÷ +25)°C.
- Meets requirements EN 13279-1 Lightweight gypsum based building plaster for manual application
- Beginning of bonding ≥60 min
- Flexural strength ≥1 N/mm²
- Compression strength ≥3 N/mm²
- Adhesion to base ≥0.3 N/mm²
- Reaction to fire A1
- The product has a hygienic approval