PREPARATION FOR IMPREGNATING DECORATIVE PLASTER CEKOL TD-01
• CEKOL PI-01 is a ready-to-use waterborne solvent-free preparation for CEKOL TD-01 decorative plaster maintenance and impregnation.
• Additionally, it creates a decorative effect in the form of a shiny surface.
• For indoor and outdoor use.
• It is an aqueous solution of specially selected acrylic dispersion and silicone additives which increase the surface tightness.
Instructions for use
Preparation of the substrate
Using a spatula, remove the loose grains of sand. The plaster surface should be clean, tight and free of grease.
The product is ready for use. It should be applied evenly with a brush, a roller or a spray. You can begin painting the surface with CEKOL PI-01 impregnating preparation 24 h from applying CEKOL TD-01 decorative plaster.
- Drying time: depending on the temperature and humidity, 2 ÷ 24 h
- Efficiency from 1 litre 8 ÷ 10 m²
- Temperature of application and substrate +5 ÷ +25° C
- The product has a hygienic approval