ELASTIC PLASTER FOR CRACKS
• CEKOL MS-01 is a ready-to-use plaster compound designed for refilling cracks and scratches formed on the surface of walls and ceilings.
• It is also excellent for pointing of plasterboard panels without using a strengthening tape.
• It can serve as a base for final surface smoothing, especially on difficult substrates.
• It is intended to be used on concrete and plaster substrates, plasterboard panels, seasoned cement-lime plasters, wood bases, as well as acrylic paint coats characterised by an adequate adhesion to the substrate.
• It is characterised by increased strength and high flexibility due to the fibre content.
• It is perfect for the so-called moving substrates.
• Intended for indoor use.
Preparation of the substrate
Using a spatula, remove the remains of emulsion and oil paints, and loose grains of sand. The substrate should be clean, tight and free of grease.
Highly absorbent substrates and edges of cut-to-size plasterboard panels should be primed with CEKOL DL-80 deep penetrating primer.
Preparation of the plaster
The plaster compound is ready to use.
Application of the plaster compound
he product should be applied to the surface using tools made of stainless steel. The next layer can be applied after the first one dries. The thickness of the layer should be max. 10 mm. Capacity: approx. 1.5 kg/m2 per 1 mm of layer thickness. Drying time: depends on the layer thickness and ambient conditions: approx. 6 hours with the layer thickness of about 1 mm (at the temperature of approx. 22ºC and air humidity of 30%). The drying time for thicker joints can be extended; depending on the temperature and humidity, it can be up to 2-3 days. Temperature of application and substrate: +5ºC to +30ºC.
After the initial hardening, it is possible to make adjustments using a sanding screen or sandpaper. Due to the presence of fibres, the surface obtained is not entirely smooth. Final surface smoothing can be started when the surface is fully dry. For this purpose, it is recommended to use polymer coats of the Finisz type, such as CEKOL C-45 Finisz, CEKOL A-45 Finisz or CEKOL B-45
- Meets requirements EN 13963:2014 Type 4A
- Working temperature +5 ÷ +30°C
- Layer thickness max. 10 mm
- Capacity: approx. 1.5 kg/m²/mm
- Drying time depends on the layer thickness and ambient conditions: approx. 6 hours with the layer thickness of about 1 mm (at the temperature of approx. 22ºC and air humidity of 30%)
- Adhesion to substrate - plasterboard panels: ≥0.4 N/mm2 - concrete: ≥1.0 N/mm2
- Joint strength >400 N
- Reaction to fire F
- The product has a hygienic approval