Application and properties
• CEKOL GS-100 is used for filling of defects and cracks in mineral substrates, as well as smoothing of walls and ceilings inside buildings.
• CEKOL GS-100 is a mixture of synthetic gypsum, mineral fillers and modifying additives.
Preparation of the substrate
Using a spatula, remove the remains of emulsion and oil paints, and loose grains of sand. The substrate should be clean, tight and free of grease.
Highly absorbent substrates should be primed with a deep penetrating priming emulsion CEKOL DL-80.
Preparation of the mortar
The mortar should be prepared by pouring 1 kg of powder to approx. 0.45 litres of water. Leave for 2 minutes, then mix thoroughly until a uniform thick mixture is obtained.
Application of the plaster compound
The product should be applied to the surface using tools made of stainless steel. The mortar should be used within 60 minutes. Capacity ~1.5 kg/m2/mm. Layer thickness 1-10 mm. Temperature of application and substrate +5 ÷ +25°C.
After the initial hardening, it is possible to make adjustments using a sanding screen or sandpaper. Painting or wallpapering can be started when the surface is fully dry.
- Meets requirements EN 13279-1:2008 Gypsum plaster B1/20/2 For use inside buildings
- Proportions of the mixture 0.45 l of water for 1 kg of dry powder
- The mortar should be used within 60 minutes
- Capacity: approx. 1.5 kg/m²/mm
- Layer thickness 1-10 mm
- Working temperature +5 ÷ +25°C
- Initial setting time ≥ 60 min
- Flexural strength ≥ 3 N/mm²
- Compressive strength ≥ 8 N/mm²
- Adhesion to substrate ≥ 0.5 N/mm²
- Reaction to fire A1
- The product has a hygienic approval