PROPERTIES AND APPLICATION
• Cekol GB-87 is a preparation on the basis of water soluble acrylic resin used to prepare the substrate before application of thin-layer façade plasters on mineral substrates.
• After drying, it forms a white, coarse coat, resistant to water and alkaline agents. The coating does not inhibit the exchange of water vapour and gases with the environment.
• Cekol GB-87 improves the bonding uniformity, coat-to-substrate adhesiveness, and makes application easier.
• It can be used inside and outside buildings.
• It is non-toxic and non-flammable.
• The primer is available in white colour. In order to obtain a required colour, the primer can be coloured with available pigments in form of liquid concentrates or pastes.
Preparation of the substrate
Using a spatula, remove the oil paint residues, loose grains of sand, etc. The substrate must be clean, tight and free of grease.
Preparation of the primer
Before using, the contents of the package must be mixed thoroughly in order to make the consistency smooth.
Apply the primer evenly on the prepared surface with a brush, roller or spraying equipment. Protect the adjacent elements against contamination. If necessary, remove the fresh stains with water.
When the primed substrate dries completely, further actions can be taken.
- It meets the requirements of PN-C-81906:2003
- Drying time; depending on the temperature and humidity 2 ÷ 24 h
- Consumption from 1 kg; depending on the absorption capacity of the substrate 3 ÷ 4 m²
- emperature of application and substrate +5 ÷ +25°C