Application and properties:
- CEKOL C-45 is used for smoothing, levelling and finishing interior walls and ceilings of buildings.
- The plaster finishing can be applied as smooth or it can be used to obtain all sorts of decorative shapes and textures.
- The white plaster finishing can be used only in dry rooms, on substrates made of gypsum plasters, cement and lime plasters, bricks, concrete, aerated concrete or plasterboards.
- When it is dry, all paint types can be applied on it.
- Does not yellow when exposed to sunlight.
- The product can be applied manually or mechanically with suitable machines and tools.
- CEKOL C-45 is a compound of natural white gypsum, white mineral fillers and modifiers.
Instruction for use
Preparation of the substrate
Using a spatula, remove the remains of emulsion and oil paints, and loose grains of sand. The substrate should be clean, tight and free of grease.
Highly absorbent substrates should be primed with a deep penetrating primer CEKOL DL-80.
Preparation of the plaster
The mortar should be prepared by pouring 1 kg of powder to 0.4 l of water and mixing it thoroughly.
The product should be applied to the surface using tools made of stainless steel or plastic. The mortar should be used within 60 minutes. Layer thickness: 1-10 mm. Capacity: approx. 1.5 kg/m2/mm. Working temperature: +5 ÷ +25°C
After the initial hardening, it is possible to make adjustments using a sanding screen or sandpaper. Painting or wallpapering can be started when the surface is fully dry.
- Meets requirements EN 13279-1 B2/20/2 Gypsum plaster
- Proportions of the mixture 0.40 l of water for 1 kg of dry powder
- The mortar should be used within 60 minutes
- Capacity: approx. 1.5 kg/m²/mm
- Layer thickness 1-10 mm
- Working temperature +5 ÷ +25°C
- Beginning of bonding ≥60 min
- Flexural strength ≥2 N/mm2
- Compression strength ≥4 N/mm2
- Adhesion to substrate ≥0.5 N/mm2
- Reaction to fire A1
- The product has a hygienic approval