Application and properties
- CEKOL C-45 Finisz is used for final surface smoothing prior to painting, and for obtaining decorative surfaces.
- In the drywall systems, the plaster is used as a finishing mortar.
- It can be easily ground and leaves a perfectly smooth, white and easy-to-paint surface.
- After drying, the finishing can be painted with all types of paints.
- Does not turn yellow when exposed to sunlight.
- Exclusively for indoor use, in dry rooms, both on mineral substrates such as bricks, concrete, plaster, well cured cement plaster, cement-lime plaster, plasterboard, as well as acrylic paint coats characterised by an adequate adhesion to the substrate.
- Mixing 20 kg of dry powder with water gives 28 kg of a finished plaster which can be used within two weeks provided that it is stored in a sealed container.
- CEKOL C-45 Finisz is recommended for mechanical application with suitable machines and tools.
- CEKOL C-45 Finisz is a mortar based on top-quality white raw materials, binders and modifiers
Instruction for use
Preparation of the substrate
The substrate should be clean, tight, free of grease. Oil paints, glue colours and loose grains of sand must be removed.
Highly absorbent substrates should be primed with a deep penetrating primer CEKOL DL-80.
Preparation of the mortar
The mortar should be prepared by pouring 1 kg of powder to about 0.4 litres of water and mixing it thoroughly. The plaster finishing prepared in such a way can be used within two weeks provided that it is stored in a sealed container.
The product should be applied to the surface using a smooth stainless steel float. The thickness of applied layer should be max. 3mm. Usage: approx. 1.5 kg/m2/mm. Working temperature: +5 ÷ +30˚C. Another layer should be applied after the complete hardening and drying of the first layer.
After the initial hardening, it is possible to make adjustments using a sanding screen or sandpaper. Painting or wallpapering can be started when the surface is fully dry.
- Meets requirements EN 15824 Internal plasters based on organic binders
- Proportions of the mixture 0.40 l of water for 1 kg of dry powder
- Working temperature +5 ÷ +30˚C
- Layer thickness: max. 3mm
- Capacity: approx. 1.5 kg/m²/mm
- Adhesion to base ≥0.3 N/mm²
- The product has a hygienic approval
- Reaction to fire A1
- Storage in the original container, in a dry place