Application and properties:
- CEKOL A-45 Finisz is a ready-to-use plaster compound based on white acrylic dispersion and top quality white natural fillers.
- The ready-to-use plaster compound can be used indoors, in dry rooms, on concrete and plaster substrates, plasterboard panels, standard seasoned cement-lime plasters, as well as acrylic paint coats characterised by high adhesion to the substrate.
- It can be applied as smooth or it can be used to obtain all sorts of decorative shapes and textures.
- When dry, all paint types can be applied on it.
- Does not yellow when exposed to sunlight.
- The product can be applied manually or mechanically with suitable machines and tools.
Preparation of the substrate
Using a spatula, remove the remains of oil paints, and loose grains of sand. The substrate should be clean, tight and free of grease.
Priming the substrate.
Highly absorbent substrates should be primed: with a deep penetrating primer CEKOL DL-80.
Preparation of the plaster
The plaster compound is ready to use. If necessary, mix the compound until a uniform texture is formed.
Application of the plaster compound
The product should be applied to the surface using tools made of stainless steel or plastic. The next layer can be applied after the first one dries. Layer thickness: up to 3 mm Capacity: ~1.5 kg/m2 per 1 mm of layer thickness. Drying time: depends on the layer thickness and the ambient conditions: ~6 hours with a layer thickness of approx. 1 mm (at approx. 22°C and relative humidity of 30%). Application and substrate temperature: +5°C to +30°C.
After the initial hardening, it is possible to make adjustments using a sanding screen or sandpaper. Painting can be started when the surface is fully dry.
- Meets requirements EN 15824 Internal plasters based on organic binders
- Working temperature +5°C to +30°C
- Layer thickness up to 3 mm
- Drying time depends on the layer thickness and the ambient conditions: ~6 hours with a layer thickness of approx. 1 mm (at approx. 22°C and relative humidity of 30%)
- Adhesion to concrete substrates ≥1.1 N/mm²
- Reaction to fire A2
- The product has a hygienic approval