Use and properties:
CEKOL Q-2 MULTI is a flexible cementitious adhesive (C), with normal setting (1) with reduced slip (T), C1T. Especially recommended for gres, ceramics, terracotta tiles, brick, concrete, cellular concrete, cementitious and cement-lime plaster, as well as plasterboards. Thanks to a unique formula, tiles can be applied from top to bottom. Recommended for heated surfaces. For skimming and surface levelling. Frost- and waterproof. For indoor and outdoor use
The substrate should be clean, compact and free from grease. All residues of emulsion and oil paints and loose grains of sand should be removed with a spatula or a rough brush.
Strongly absorbent substrates should be primed with deeply penetrating CEKOL DL-80 primer.
The adhesive should be prepared by pouring 1 kg of powder into 0.22 – 0.24 l of water (4.4 – 4.8 l of water per 20 kg bag), and then mixing thoroughly with a slow-rotating mixer until a uniform consistency is obtained. Wait around 3 minutes and mix thoroughly again. Pot life: around 3 hours.
Apply the adhesive to the prepared substrate with a notched trowel. When working on heated surfaces, switch the heating off before tiling. The heating may be switched back on after at least 7 days. For outdoor use or for better adhesion in the case of highly absorbent, gres or large-sized tiles, the CEKOL Q-2 MULTI adhesive should be applied in a continuous layer on both the substrate and the underside of the tiles.
In the original packaging, in a dry place.
- Meets requirements EN 12004: 2007 + A1 Cementitious adhesive for internal and external tiling
- Type C1T
- Bond strength: initial tensile adhesion ≥ 0,5 N/mm²
- Durability of bond strength, as: tensile adhesion after heat aging ≥ 0,5 N/mm²
- Tensile adhesion after water immersion ≥ 0,5 N/mm²
- Tensile adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles ≥ 0,5 N/mm²
- Slip (T): ≥ 0,5 N/mm²
- Proportions of the mixture 1 kg of powder into 0.22 - 0.24 l of water
- Tile adjustment time 10 min
- Setting time for walking and pointing about 24 hours at 18°C
- Layer up to 30 mm thick
- Application and substrate temperature +5°C ÷ +25°C
- Reaction to fire A1/A1 fl
- The product has hygienic approval