- The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for use of the Service websites.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookie files on the end device of the Service User and gaining access to them is the operator of the Service www.cekol.pl
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
to adjust the content of the Service’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognise the Service User’s device and to display the website properly, adjusted to their individual needs;
to create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites in order to improve their structure and content;
- Within the Service, the following cookies are used: “persistent”. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User..
- The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the scope of authentication within the Service;
“performance” cookie files, enabling collection of information on the manner of using the Website;
“functional” cookies, enabling to remember settings selected by the User and personalise the User interface, e.g. in the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
“advertising” cookies, enabling Users to deliver advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored in the User’s end device. Service Users may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or to inform every time they are placed in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookie files placed in the end device of the Website User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
- Cookies are very useful. Thanks to them, your individual settings are stored. That is why the Service Operator knows which content is interesting for you and which is less.
However, if you believe that the presence of cookie files violates your privacy, you can disable them at any time, either for a specific website or for all connections from your browser.